1. After a light breakfast, our medical consultant will pick you up. If any medical tests are required, you’ll be driven to the diagnostic center.
2. Once the medical tests are performed, you’ll have the opportunity to see the Acropolis museum, one of the finest archaeological museums in the world, exactly under the shadow of the unique monument of Acropolis.
Before arriving at the Acropolis Museum, we’ll make a small stop to Syntagma Square to see the presidential guard change.
3. Light lunch at the museum and back to the hotel for a noon break.
4. Late in the afternoon our medical consultant will pick you up and escort you to the largest metropolitan park in Greece and one of the leading ones in Europe, Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC). SNFCC is located in the southern front of Athens and includes one of the largest Mediterranean gardens, the National Opera and the National Library buildings, all created by famous architect Renzo Piano. You’ll be offered a guided tour and you’ll have the chance also to see the trophy of the 1ST modern marathon race that was held in Athens back in 1896, during the 1st modern Olympic games.
5. After the park visit, dinner in a Greek traditional tavern is offered. Special menu preparations can be arranged according to your food preferences or religious dietary guidelines.
6. Return to the hotel for a good night’s sleep. Tomorrow is the day of the procedure!